Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: 3N Alliance. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012, 21:36

Application Fly Vietnam Airlines

Hi everyone,

first, allow me to apologise for using English in this post, I hope noone is offended. I understand German, but I cannot really write very well, so rather than using Google Translate, I will write in English for now. Please let me know if you want me to run my posts through Google Translate.

I would like to apply for Fly Vietnam Airlines to join the 3N Alliance. We are an airline serving the state of Vietnam from hubs in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) and Hanoi (HAN), and we currently operate 19 aircraft principally to destinations within Vietnam, as well as to various hubs around East Asia. Our fleet is based on the Boeing 737 Classic and NextGen series aircraft, with Embraer jets used for regional operations, and ATR 72 and Dash 8 turboprops used for domestic flights. Recently, a Boeing 757 was also delivered to begin serving longer routes, initially Perth, Dubai and Delhi. Two classes of service are provided on all flights.

Our current aim is to provide connections between Vietnamese regional airports and our two hubs, using SGN and HAN as gateways for passengers transferring domestically and to international routes. Short term targets are to build up more flights to main Asian hubs, and to provide more service to regional airports and connect them to Asian hubs via SGN/HAN. Longer term includes building up a network of long haul flights, and of course rising the standard of service through fleet refurbishing and renewal.

We currently have a number of interlining agreements with 3N Alliance members, and I hope they will support this application.

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012, 13:03

Hi Linguistpilot,

First of all the formal reply: Thank you for your application. I forwarded your application to the closed members area and we will discuss it there and will decide the next steps inm our application process.
Some members might have questions up front and will ask them here, as well you will recieve your feedback on the application here. So you might check this forum frequently.

As long as you understand English and German, there won't be any problems from ym point of view. But be warned that the Alliance-language is German.
Victoria Air Group
Victoria Airways : Victoria Overseas : Victoria Outback
Melbourne MEL Sydney SYD Brisbane BNE

Australia's Number 1 Air Group

Montag, 31. Dezember 2012, 11:53

Hallo und noch einmal vielen Dank für deine Bewerbung,

wir haben uns entschlossen, mit dir in Verhandlungen über eine Aufnahme in unsere Allianz zu treten. Ein Sitzungssaal in Manila wurde für die Diskussionen vorbereitet, alles weitere können wir dort in vertraulicher Umgebung besprechen.

Beste Grüße
Florian
Victoria Air Group
Victoria Airways : Victoria Overseas : Victoria Outback
Melbourne MEL Sydney SYD Brisbane BNE

Australia's Number 1 Air Group